Sunday, January 18, 2015

100 Word Challenge - Week 18


It was a dark and scary night at the lake and my insane mother decided the family should go on a boat ride and swim in the water. We were not very happy but to keep my mom from crying we all agreed to go. Finally we got out to the middle of the lake and all jumped off the boat into the freezing, murky water.  There was something curling up my leg as my mind raced and thought, “What was that I could feel?” Was it the Lochness monster? Could it be a turtle? But I was pulled under before I could finish my thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. Heard the you might be in the showcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, very dramatic indeed. Well done!

    Could you check you post to make sure you haven't missed any words out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you indeed, it's been fixed!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jerrad and thank you for entering the 100 WC this week! Your writing is well thought out and interesting to read. I like the way you have included questions in your writing- this helps the reader to put himself in the character's shoes. Your use of description is good too and I especially like the way you describe the water as murky and freezing. Well done and keep up the good work!
    Mrs Davis, Team 100, Cambridgeshire, UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the writing you are doing great

    ReplyDelete