Sunday, January 11, 2015

100 Word Challenge - Week 17


I was out cold, my mouth was numb and there was a light in my eyes. The light was so bright it was like being an astronaut working for N.A.S.A. floating right next to the sun. I could hear banging, like a contractor smashing the concrete with a sledgehammer. Coming from the light there were magical ponies flying through the sky and fairies sprinkling their fairy dust on to my tongue. Suddenly there was this weird mint flavor and I heard a strange voice. I woke up from a dream and there I was in a dentist chair with this bright light in my eyes.

8 comments:

  1. I love this one. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creativity you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved when you said there were magical ponies flying through the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing is spectacular - you use great vocabulary and similes to help the reader visualize and sense what the character is feeling. The ending is a surprise and yet so perfect! The taste of mint is a great connection to the reality of the dentist's office.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete